Cloudscar
Spottedfern (preggers!)
Whitelight

Rogues
Robinsong (daughter of Thornstar!)
Typhoon
Foamingwater
Blackear

Click to see official Outcast Map, By Loki and LS!
Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes
Hawk= To Dwellers
Funny Moon = Blood Stone
Half-moon = Moonfall
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Re: The Tribal Gathering

Post by Longstorm on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:00 pm

OOC: s'true, RP - the Stormeye watches the camp.

IC: Sun nodded in agreement, liking Stormstar as well. "Indeed - begin, Stormstar."
Lilies and Brush glanced up, wondering what would be said at the occasionally dull meetings.

Dark, Cave-Guard, took her place underneath Stoneteller, passing a suspicious look the flameguards.

Siggie:
Proud Founder of LS's Group

Click here for Newest Warrior Map!
Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes

Hawk = To Dwellers

Funny Moon = Blood Stones

Half-Moon = Moonfall
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Stormstar nodded graciously to the two she-cats and began in a voice that, while directed towards the leaders, was loud enough for the small group of witnesses to hear.
"Moonclan is doing well enough in our frigid home - the snows are becoming harsher and more frequent in the coming Ice-Season, so it is advised to to your Tribes, Burnsky, Stoneteller," he nodded to each she-cat in turn, "that in your travels, you stay a fair ways below the clouds of our biting sky-stones." He gestured to Raypaw in the small crowd.
"And our Clan lives on, new generations being given new names, as is our tradition. The young she-cat in the crowd, once known as Raykit, has reached her sixth moon with her sister, Beamkit, and they're last names are now 'paw', the name of a To-Be. Raypaw is being taught to be a warrior by the experienced Talltree, in the crowd tonight. And Beampaw is being taught in the ways of a medicine cat, taught by our wise Otterpool. They have remained in the cloud bank so that Beampaw may be taken before Moonclan's ancestors to be recognized in her new position."
He paused for a breath.
"We have two new warriors, they also have remained behind so that they may sit vigil to think of what they've gained in their new names and title. Leafpaw has become Leafheart, brave of heart, and Barkpaw has become Barkfur, with a pelt darker than a tree's skin." Stormstar nodded his head, signaling he was finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainpelt on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:33 pm

OOC: Sorry. Shocked
Rainpelt

Location : HERE! Where else? Well, I'm not really here, just vanished...

http://wildwhispers-v2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:03 am

OOC: And here are the Questers... mwhahah... Twisted Evil

IC: Stoneteller began to speak - last Meeting Burnsky had stepped all over her, and that wasn't about to happen again.
"The Tribe of Raining Dust is doing well - but I believe Moonclan should know that there's been an increase in activity from the Large-Furies, or 'bears', as loners who have passed have called them, in the sections far above our home. I don't know think they're interested in your colder places, but I thought it best to inform you. Aside from that, we have been preparing for the coming Ice-Seasons, gathering more fresh-kill for our stores and making sure our luminous herbs are growing well. That is all there is." She fell silent, nodding.

Hawk, in the crowd, caught what Stoneteller was doing even if he had a hard time focusing.
"Ha," he whispered. "Had it coming."

Meanwhile...

Blackfire, a shining black tom with amber eyes, and a figure of general shortness with a stocky body and paws to match, was gingerly making his way down a thin mountain path. Among him in the group that was with him were cats of many Clans, all of whom had received the dream he had. The dream, at this moment in time, was repeating like a prayer in his mind, and what might lay before them was ever fervent before his eyes.
What would they find? Would they be finding anything at all whilst following a possibly stale trail?
The tom stifled an exasperated sigh - he'd just heard Snowfeather, a dreamy-eyed she-cat from Dewclan, sigh again.
But he dare not point it out to her - she'd already put him down twice on the journey from the lowlands, or the 'koud bronige-whatever' as the dream had called it...

Snowfeather knew she was bugging Blackfire. She enjoyed it. It was the perfect get-back on a tom who'd snapped at her once too many and tasted the razor wit she hid well under her lovely, white fluffy fur.
She smirked while she watched his shoulders tense every time she sighed.

Meanwhile, in the back of the group, padded Jazz. He was a ginger and white tom from Cityclan and was rather unaccustomed to walking over such odd territory. The ground was so very rough that his claws had begun to sharpen, and that was an odd sensation in itself.
Jazz looked around at the younger cats that surrounded him, the 'apprentices' and 'choosings' from other Clans in the forest.
"Think there's an end to this trail," he asked a she-cat - 'Mossy', he thought it was.

(by Loki!)

Spoiler:
Tribe of Raining Dust
Stoneteller
Hawk that Snatches Mice

Dewclan
Brownhowl
Snowfeather

Darkclan
Screechkit
Lightningpelt (blinded!)
Cloudfeet
Bronzepaw

Abyssclan
Viletongue (Ghost)
Razorclaw
Snarlgag
Charmless
Luckless

CityClan
Yami
Loop
Jazz (pictured above)

MoonClan
Cloudscar
Spottedfern (preggers!)
Whitelight

Rogues
Typhoon
Foamingwater
Blackear

Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes
Hawk= To Dwellers
Funny Moon = Blood Stone
Half-moon = Moonfall
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast on Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:11 am

The Stoneteller's jump-in didn't go unnoticed by the Blazekeeper of Burning Streams. Her ears flattened for the briefest of moments, then they came back up when she shivered.
Her pelt was not made for this weather.

Meanwhile...

Mosspaw looked at the ginger and white tom and mewed, "I hope it'll be something helpful..." She'd been quite most of the way, as had everyone. It seemed the seriousness of their quest had finally returned after the chat they'd had at the top of the ice-hill.
Cold, padding near, could only agree. It'd be a bit foolish to walk such a long way down for nothing. And, he knew, that after the cats had arrived in a warmer, less windy place, it'd be very unlikely they'd return to the top without good reason.
Above, the reason must be at the end of this path.

Spoiler:
WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! BOOM. Motherfucker, you made it this far. I commend you. Now, here's the secret message: I HUMP SHEEP. WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!!WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!!
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:54 am

After satiating her curiosity, Shadow sat back down next to Hawk, whom she decided she liked. Not in a 'tom-shecat' way, but in the 'friends' way. Despite whatever the Burnsky said, Shadow found Hawk's endless chatter rather amusing. It was always good to broaden one's horizons beyond the boundaries of one's clan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 am

Sun's ears flicked in irritation at the Stoneteller - but her whiskers twitched in amusement.
Not even the high and mighty Stoneteller is above revenge... or childish competition...
"The Tribe of Burning Streams thrives as the salmon travel upriver - many get lost and stray into our stream which makes for ideal for fishing. We've seen some loners from the rotten forest but have sent them on their way - oh, a new fact on a sickness; lack of hunger. They can be as skinny as sapling branches, yet not crave the most succulent piece of prey." She nodded - Burning Streams, though they usually brought more cats then anyone else, rarely spoke in great detail of their lands.

Dark's ears flicked in annoyance. "Would it kill them to speak," she hissed under her breath, looking around at the others cats.

Meanwhile - well, a hell of lot a closer...

Jace had looked at Mosspaw when she'd spoken to Jazz. He agreed in his mind, and he voiced that by mewing, "Yes - something useful would be brilliant... and some food. I'm not complaining, but I haven't eaten for a day and a half..."
Icepaw, who blatantly hated Jace at this point, hissed, "You're not helping any by bringing it up, so shove it!"
Thing about his hiss - it echoed. Down the path.

Siggie:

Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes

Hawk = To Dwellers

Half-Moon = Moonfall
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:42 am

Regardless of the thinness of her ears, Breeze caught the strange voice that echoed down onto the plateau.
"Someone is coming," she mewed for those present to hear.

Not too far up...

Cold stopped abruptly, ears swiveling. He could have sworn...
Mosspaw stopped when she saw the gray tom had as well. "What is it -" she fell silent at his glare and began to swivel her own ears.

Spoiler:
WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!! BOOM. Motherfucker, you made it this far. I commend you. Now, here's the secret message: I HUMP SHEEP. WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!!WEE!!! Spinny words make me DIZZY!!!!
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 am

Snowfeather and Blackfire had heard it too. They both stopped at once, eyes wide and ears turned forward.
"Someone's down there," the Darkclanner murmured, excitement lacing his tone. He looked back at the others and whispered - and signaled, for those who knew Clan-signals, "Stay here. We'll both go on ahead."
Snowfeather looked surprised that the black tom wanted to include her, but he said, "You're the only other full warrior here." He probably said it to tick her off, but he was already stepping silently down the slope - if it was possible to be even quieter and more careful than he'd been before.

The white she-cat from Dewclan blended perfectly with the white, white snow, and the black tom from Darkclan melted in with the shadows of the night.
They walked through the fog, wondering what would be below...

A few yards lower...

Stoneteller was standing, and was now off of the frosted tree. "It's coming from above-" she turned to Stormstar. "I thought the ground paths were the only paths?"
Cloudscar flattened his ears. "Are you accusing Stormstar of -" The black she-cat silenced him with a look.
"No," she mewed firmly. "I would never."

(by Loki!)

Spoiler:
Tribe of Raining Dust
Stoneteller
Hawk that Snatches Mice

Dewclan
Brownhowl
Snowfeather

Darkclan
Screechkit
Lightningpelt (blinded!)
Cloudfeet
Bronzepaw

Abyssclan
Viletongue (Ghost)
Razorclaw
Snarlgag
Charmless
Luckless

CityClan
Yami
Loop
Jazz (pictured above)

MoonClan
Cloudscar
Spottedfern (preggers!)
Whitelight

Rogues
Typhoon
Foamingwater
Blackear

Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes
Hawk= To Dwellers
Funny Moon = Blood Stone
Half-moon = Moonfall
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:53 am

Burnsky followed Stoneteller. "Doesn't change the fact that someone is approaching..." She turned and looked at Stormstar, an accusation in her eyes and tone.

Siggie:

Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes

Hawk = To Dwellers

Half-Moon = Moonfall
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:54 am

Talltree stepped forward, "Neither does it change the fact that you're accusing Moonclan of some... some treachery!"
The she-cat and tom glared at one another for a long moment which was broken by the young, quiet voice of Raypaw.
"They're getting closer!" How exciting, the she-cat thought. Loners - or badgers - or bears at my first ever Meeting!

Breeze had joined the group of cats, regardless that some were from a Tribe she didn't trust and a Clan she didn't care for. "We must challenge them as soon as we see them."

Spoiler:
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:55 am

Cloudscar stood with his fellow Moonclanners and the Tribe-cats present, watching where the sounds seemed to be coming from.
Stoneteller looked to her two cats with her, signaling for them to be at the ready, her fur bristling.

After what could have seemed like the longest moment in creation, two shadows appeared. The cats of the Meeting bared their teeth, hissing and lashing tails.
Blackfire stopped at the bottom on the path, staring at the strange, short cats and the taller mud-covered ones.
Snowfeather was staring as well, taking in the fact that they were in battle stances. "I think this is them," she whispered, looking at the pale cats.
Aside from that, though, all was silent.

(by Loki!)

Spoiler:
Tribe of Raining Dust
Stoneteller
Hawk that Snatches Mice

Dewclan
Brownhowl
Snowfeather

Darkclan
Screechkit
Lightningpelt (blinded!)
Cloudfeet
Bronzepaw

Abyssclan
Viletongue (Ghost)
Razorclaw
Snarlgag
Charmless
Luckless

CityClan
Yami
Loop
Jazz (pictured above)

MoonClan
Cloudscar
Spottedfern (preggers!)
Whitelight

Rogues
Typhoon
Foamingwater
Blackear

Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes
Hawk= To Dwellers
Funny Moon = Blood Stone
Half-moon = Moonfall
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:05 am

Dark spat angrily, "It's just a bunch of rogues." She sneered at them, hissing in a leering manner. Rogues were lesser - no doubt about that.

Lilies and Brush, who stood by Burnsky, relaxed slightly. "Be on your way," Brush mewed firmly.
Burnsky looked at the strange two cats and saw how they were built. One looked a lot like a Flameguard, the other built more like a Quickflare - and yet they held themselves the exact same way, walked the same stride, and bore the same pride in their eyes.
"Who are you," she finally asked.

Siggie:

Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes

Hawk = To Dwellers

Half-Moon = Moonfall
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:11 am

The two warriors exchanged looks - this cat's accent was strange, heavy somehow.
Blackfire hesitantly stepped off of the ramp and Snowfeather followed, but neither made a move further.
"...Does this territory belong to you," Blackfire asked. He didn't feel comfortable on 'giving himself away' for some reason.

Stoneteller looked at the strange cat, cocking her head at their accents. All cats in these areas, even loners and rogues, sounded about the same. These cats had light, lilting accents compared to their own. But it wasn't her place to speak at this moment, she knew.

Hawk looked over the strange cats, very curious. The she-cat's beautiful fur caught his eye since it shone in the snow, like she had come from the moon itself.

(by Loki!)

Spoiler:
Tribe of Raining Dust
Stoneteller
Hawk that Snatches Mice

Dewclan
Brownhowl
Snowfeather

Darkclan
Screechkit
Lightningpelt (blinded!)
Cloudfeet
Bronzepaw

Abyssclan
Viletongue (Ghost)
Razorclaw
Snarlgag
Charmless
Luckless

CityClan
Yami
Loop
Jazz (pictured above)

MoonClan
Cloudscar
Spottedfern (preggers!)
Whitelight

Rogues
Typhoon
Foamingwater
Blackear

Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes
Hawk= To Dwellers
Funny Moon = Blood Stone
Half-moon = Moonfall
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:12 am

"What does it matter," mewed Brush brusquely.
Burnsky flattened her ears at the strange cats - it sounded as though they were looking for a place to stay. "You can't have these lands," she snarled.

Siggie:

Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes

Hawk = To Dwellers

Half-Moon = Moonfall
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:15 am

"Why would we want to stay here - we're not looking for a place to stay," mewed Snowfeather irritably. Blackfire gave her a look - his own home was like the lower climates - and hastily mewed, "We're looking for a group of cats that came here long ago. They called themselves 'Moonclan', and may have stared at the stars - have you heard of them?"

Cloudscar opened his mouth but no sound came out - why would rogues be looking for them? He looked back at Stormstar, a confused look on his face.

(by Loki!)

Spoiler:
Tribe of Raining Dust
Stoneteller
Hawk that Snatches Mice

Dewclan
Brownhowl
Snowfeather

Darkclan
Screechkit
Lightningpelt (blinded!)
Cloudfeet
Bronzepaw

Abyssclan
Viletongue (Ghost)
Razorclaw
Snarlgag
Charmless
Luckless

CityClan
Yami
Loop
Jazz (pictured above)

MoonClan
Cloudscar
Spottedfern (preggers!)
Whitelight

Rogues
Typhoon
Foamingwater
Blackear

Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes
Hawk= To Dwellers
Funny Moon = Blood Stone
Half-moon = Moonfall
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:19 am

Stormstar caught his warrior's look then shared another with Sunclaw, who still stood by him. The elderly tom jumped down from the low branch he sat upon and approached the strange, new cats.
"I am Stormstar, leader of Moonclan. And since it is my Clan's territory you stand in, it is in good manners that you answer my question - where are you from, and more importantly, why have you come?"
Sunclaw stood a few pawsteps behind her leader, watching the two cats carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:26 am

Knowing that stepping forward would only make her get in her Burnsky's way, Shadow stayed in...well, the shadows. But her eyes swept the clearing and her nose sniffed, allowing her to detect that there were others in these strangers' midst.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:32 am

The two warriors automatically dipped their heads in respect to the leader.
Blackfire sighed when he heard the questions. "It..." He sighed again, looking to Snowfeather.
She nodded and mewed, "We're from what's called the 'cold lands' by the loners who pass through... Both of us, Blackfire and myself - I'm Snowfeather - are from warrior Clans."
The black tom nodded and looked at Stormstar. "Why we're here is a little more complicated... Stormstar - can this be between just us? I don't think this is for the rest of you Clan to hear."

Stoneteller raised her tail for silence - she bore the air of a leader and was granted it. "The Burnsky's and my own cats are not a part of Moonclan. Strange - " she looked at Stormstar. "Moonclan did not tell us there was other Clans, if you are who you say you are."

(by Loki!)

Spoiler:
Tribe of Raining Dust
Stoneteller
Hawk that Snatches Mice

Dewclan
Brownhowl
Snowfeather

Darkclan
Screechkit
Lightningpelt (blinded!)
Cloudfeet
Bronzepaw

Abyssclan
Viletongue (Ghost)
Razorclaw
Snarlgag
Charmless
Luckless

CityClan
Yami
Loop
Jazz (pictured above)

MoonClan
Cloudscar
Spottedfern (preggers!)
Whitelight

Rogues
Typhoon
Foamingwater
Blackear

Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes
Hawk= To Dwellers
Funny Moon = Blood Stone
Half-moon = Moonfall
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:35 am

Stormstar could feel the eyes of others upon him. "I cannot explain the actions of my ancestors - these visitors are as much as a surprise to you as they are to me - in fact," he looked at them, eyes hardening, "I am not certain if I believe if they are who they say they are. To my Clan, the idea of there being other Clans is nothing more then legend. You could both very well be loners having a laugh..." His expression changed. "But then I look at your stances and muscular builds, and I wonder..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:39 am

Burnsky wasn't convinced. "Are there more of you - you who say they're from Clans?"
Lilies and Brush automatically began to scent the air - "They have the scents of many cats in their coats," spat Lilies, unsheathing her claws.
"It may be a trap," Brush growled.

Siggie:

Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes

Hawk = To Dwellers

Half-Moon = Moonfall
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Meany on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:56 am

Blackfire spoke first, "No, no, no, no! You completely misunderstand the situation - "
"And he doesn't mean that as an insult," supplied Snowfeather.

Stoneteller sighed, flicking an amused glance her cats way. "And it wasn't taken as that..." She didn't mind speaking so Burnsky wouldn't - the young she-cat had a habit of talking out of turn and jumping to conclusions. She had much to learn. "You most certainly don't bear the same traits as ordinary rogues. And, judging by your accents, you're from nowhere near here. So, Blackfire and Snowfeather of the unnamed Clan. What has brought you here?"

Again, the cogs in Blackfire's head were turning. The accents - they were so unfamiliar and yet. Of course - I remember things in my own voice, not for what they are! In fact, it was Jace who'd pointed that out to him suns ago.
He knew the answer.
"We received a dream from your ancestors. They told us to come here and find Moonclan or all the Clans living in the cold lands will be burned to the ground."
Snowfeather looked at him, angry. "We aren't supposed to tell anyone," she snapped.
"Well, we told Sassypelt, didn't we? It didn't seem to hurt anyone," he snapped back.

Stoneteller was shocked. "Our... Our ancestors?"

(by Loki!)

Spoiler:
Tribe of Raining Dust
Stoneteller
Hawk that Snatches Mice

Dewclan
Brownhowl
Snowfeather

Darkclan
Screechkit
Lightningpelt (blinded!)
Cloudfeet
Bronzepaw

Abyssclan
Viletongue (Ghost)
Razorclaw
Snarlgag
Charmless
Luckless

CityClan
Yami
Loop
Jazz (pictured above)

MoonClan
Cloudscar
Spottedfern (preggers!)
Whitelight

Rogues
Typhoon
Foamingwater
Blackear

Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes
Hawk= To Dwellers
Funny Moon = Blood Stone
Half-moon = Moonfall
Meany
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm on Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:58 am

Burnsky was shocked as well.
"How would you know about our ancestors? We don't tell rogues of the Tribe of Endless Hunting!" It was now that a spark of belief began to show in her eyes.
Lilies and Brush found themselves speechless. The Tribes saw the Tribe of Endless Hunting as something that must be kept between friends, and not to be given out to those they met once in the forest.

Siggie:

Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes

Hawk = To Dwellers

Half-Moon = Moonfall
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Runfast on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:01 am

Breeze took a step back despite herself. How could they know? How could they claim... how?
"How," she croaked. She cleared her throat. "How do you know they were our ancestors?"

Talltree had found himself in the back of the small group of cats. Which was terrible since, even if he was tall for his Clan, he was still a shorty.
On the other paw, Raypaw had found her way around the cats of the Tribes and her Clan and was watching the two strangers with rapt interest.
"What's your Clan called," she asked in a breathy voice.

Spoiler:
Runfast
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum