The Outcast Warriors RPG

3# moon in the heart of the Blood cave.

Loki
    Admin

3# moon in the heart of the Blood cave.

Post by Loki on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:28 pm

fourteen controlled yet brutal elder deaths, 30 kits born to seven queens; 19 more queens expecting. Knife looked over the kits with a delighted interest.
    "How many in that's litter?" Mewed Akila, a small grey servant.
    Knife looked down and shoved the queen over, instinctively she ran to the back of her nest and shivered. The kits she uncovered mewed angrily, good killers they'll become, already ordering a pitiful servant queen. Servants queens were expected to always have a curved belly and plenty of kits, if they only produce one kit or several kits that... do not breathe, the queen may be killed or if lucky, turned into service. This queen kept her head down this was her tenth litter.
    "Five! Five here, good litter, a rabbit for this queen!" Knife purred and padded to the next nest.

Akila, knife's servant, was a pretty silver she cat, hand picked by knife for himself, traded for a sun stone, for this was how a servant deemed to be a good servant, was chosen.
    Though Knife picked her for the reason she reminded him of his long gone mate from a place he missed. Akila was keeping record of the kits by slashing a claw across the a stick. So far there were ninety scratches though... eighteen had another slanted mark across them, this was the fourteen dead elders of the week and the three cats killed in a mudslide, and the servant that jumped to her death.

"Your expecting?" Knife growled to the next queen. the queen nodded and the sleek tom padded on to the next. The queen backed to show her kits, six healthy ones. "You have won the rabbit. The queen looked pleased. There was a rule, the queen who had passed the most kits got fed the most, it was the reward of their hard life. Knife was looking happily over the kits, what an army they were groing! Yet... There was room for more. The workers den was nearly complete and now ALL the workers could fit it there. In neat rows with room for them to wake and swap in between these rows.

A servants den was being made bigger, more ledges above this one and tweny free spaces for new queen! It was getting exciting. In the city there is said to be over 500 cats of which thirty groups lived. Four groups were being raded. It used to be just cats being brought here if they wanted to. Knife came here. He was promised a better future for his daughter, so he left her with Suki, though he never knew how they were. He imagined his daughter a 7 moon strong beast, His other daughter was small and too much of a whimpering shadow, Jealousy filled that one. Knife shook his head he heard something.

Fifteen cats came in from the entrance. All shivered. Though the cats at the front walked proudly and walked straight to his den, at the sight of him the whole cave bowed.
    The fifteen cats all had kits, seven she cats were revealed shivering in fear.
    Knife licked Akila's ear and meowed purringly, "Tell them where to go, I will call for another to do your job." Akila purred. Affection was aloud here. Especially since Knife was a powerful, none looked down upon possibility, just as none looked down upon Akila's strength witch was quite the amazing.
    Akila Growled and hissed at the queens,"This way!" She growled and herded them to their assigned nest.

A white and black she-cat came to do the counting of cats. She scratched seven places on the stick. Sharp, who had led the group, purred, "I am jealous, You have away of finding the stronger she cats!" he mewed watching Akila.
    Knife nodded.
    The fifteen cats that came in put the kits in a neat order. all were plastered in snow and knife wanted to hurry to put the kits under a warm belly.
    "Go rest, send a dozing worker ALL of you!" he snapped.
    they all nodded and hurried on with the task.

"Line up!" Knife snapped as the fresh workers came.
    Another servant she-cat placed a grey kit in front of knife.
    He looked it over, just a cold kit.
    He passed the kit to the first worker.
    "Take this tom to the left of ledge two... burrow 4!"
    When the kits are 4 months or older they are sorted and taken from mothers.
    Toms to the left on the lower ledges, so if to fall they are less likely to die, while
    she-kits were taken to the higher burrows on the right. This was so to keep
    it easier to calculate what was going on.
    The second was a she kit and so was the third the rest were toms.
    The servant handed over the last, though the cold had gotten to this kit too fast.
    "Despose of him." Knife mewed and turned to find Akila.
    The tiny kit shivered coldly. Akila bounded over. "What... You can't just throw him!"
    "I can!" Growled Knife though humorously.
    "I'll keep him for myself!"
    "So be it, you'll only be heart broken tomorrow..."
    AKila purred after the tom.
    She was the only she-cat servant with enough authority to make a joke with a powerful let alone answer or defy an order. (remind you of anyone?"

Longstorm
    LS's Group
    LS's Group

Re: 3# moon in the heart of the Blood cave.

Post by Longstorm on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:12 pm

OOC: Question: What groups are these cats coming from? There are only two groups inhabiting the City, and there are 1,000 cats who are not in any group... And where's Knife's bio? I've been looking for it... Lols, what's up with the Runny rumor?

Proud Founder of LS's Group

Click here for Newest Warrior Map!
    Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes

Hawk = To Dwellers

Funny Moon = Blood Stones

Half-Moon = Moonfall

Loki
    Admin

Post by Loki on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:07 am

OOC: lol you mean the one where he is pregnant with twins? yeah....
    BTW Knife needs a Bio? He isn't a clan cat so I thought no need for it.
    he was one of the warriors who followed Falsecall back... BTW because there
    was about 1,000 I would have thought queens would help eachover out. ounce again my imagination
    farted... pale

Longstorm
    LS's Group
    LS's Group

Post by Longstorm on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:37 am

OOC: even for the loners and such, bios are made. That's kinda why there's a 'Accepted Loner/Rogue bios' board in Make A Cat. Unless Knife's an NPC (non-player character), who doesn't really matter for the plot and doesn't have a bio. This character can be adopted by another member, as long as they make a bio for the already-named charrie. Getting back, it just makes sense that we, the celestial admins Cool follow our own rules: "If the charrie has not been approved,' etc., etc. We could make a Accepted Temp. Group Bios thing thing for Bloodmud Clan, if it would help.
    Sorry for spamming your topic. Embarassed

Proud Founder of LS's Group

Click here for Newest Warrior Map!
    Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes

Hawk = To Dwellers

Funny Moon = Blood Stones

Half-Moon = Moonfall

Loki
    Admin

Post by Loki on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:30 pm

OOC: its okay :3

Current date/time is Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:49 pm