New Times for Old times sake!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Times for Old times sake!

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:07 am

Oakclaw padded in the den

Back to top Go down

Re: New Times for Old times sake!

Post by Loki on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:27 am

The twenty on duty workers paused and looked at he new comer. Knife and Sharp stared from their gossip. Akila stood her fur on end. And then all collapsed into a bow as Falsecall walked in. "Lord!" they echoed as The white tom sternly yowled.
"I the ruler of all call upon Those bellow o stare in awe at their newest server. He has mastered the skills of the mountain sharp tooth, the flight of the great wing and the power of the stag, I stand before you and call out to propose his service!"
the wind seemed to blow hard and the workers whispered in awe, "He speaks to those who cannot breathe!" Gasped a young worker, perhaps a kit given in to the business of work.
Falsecall stopped as if he were listening and
turned to Oakclaw.
"Young general. You shall not be disgraced with the name of the weak tail chasers. so I shall give you your new name. With the strength of the Oak we will prosper!"
"OAK!" Cried out the workers again echoing in awe. "Oak," Mewed the "powerfuls" with a curt nod of the head, "Oak!" Yowled the warriors bowing.
Servants bowed low, about quater a mouse tail off the ground. The Falsecall prodded.
"Bring the eldest She-...kit!" He ordered. A white tom with a black she kit padded out he placed the she-kit down a shifted back to the crowd.
"Name?" Falsecall ordered.
The kits looked up with gentle leaf green eyes.
"Life." Mewed the kit bowing.
"Lifeless of Blood mud, you are given the honour of serving Oak."
Lifeless bowed to Oak in honnor and respect.
"Lifeless, you will get Oak, sun pebbles, and you will be rewarded with rest."
Lifeless bowed deeper and turned leaving the cave.#
The cats called Oaks name out then set to work...
Loki
Admin

http://outcastwarriors.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:00 am

Oak raiSed his head proudly. " I'm wanted here." He thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Knife and Sharp glanced warily at eachover then a wiry smile formed on knife's face.
They padded over, Sharp circling Oak.
"He really knows how to pick a good cat..." Sharp mewed impressed.
"You should never predict the future of a tree, when a storm is upon you." Knife called.
The black tom looking thought fully at the new general. He padded closer.
"You'll find our clan... different, even from Abbysclan. But you must keep in mind that we do the hings we do to make sure that at the end, we will come over the top."
Sharp nodded, "You are a young general, if you prove your self... you'll become a senior."
"There is not much to do to prove your self." Knife added, "Just know the place, which is like stealing crowfood."
Sharp looked a knife and knife looked at him.
"We are powerfuls, we are the one's who advise the lord. There are four of us.
but there are eighty and counting cats in this cave."
"Servants have easy lives, they do what you say, but there are two classes of servant."
"lower and hunter, lower's are servants given to cats with high roles, like you, the Lord, us, and the life passer."
"Never, upset the life passer, he speaks with Those bellow, only he chooses who rests, who lives, who dies and who will survive on needed journeys."
"There are seven senior generals, seven platoons and a couple of platoons rising."
"A platoon is around ten to fifteen cats, commanded by you."
"You will be taught by a general on how to work it all, I suspect Carn will teach you, he will tell us if you will make it when training is complete."
"Workers are the strong cats. They pile food, make the seperate dens and make the defense system. Soon, there will be no need for them and they_"
"Will become warriors. You are higher then the worker, but you cannot injure or command them, they have a lot to do, and we respect them, they are fed after the queens and kits."
Knife pointed his tail to a ledge about a fox lengh high where bee hive shaped nests overloaded its boundaries, workers were on e ledge about the same hieght above. They were making more nests.
"The queens are the strongest she-cats. They produce litters at will, they live the easiest of the whole clan, all they have to do is watch their kits."
"Not any she-cat can become a queen. They have to be approved of those bellow, or the Life passer."
"You will one day have your platoon and command it to the best of your ability, weather boundary patrolling, Sharp crawling (spying) or fighting."
"Your platoon cannot start am intended battle unless The lord instructs them to, A battle can only be started unless he has or you were ambushed. If you are to die, then two cats from your platoon bring your body back and a cat you have picked yourself, a cat you will train to be a general, will be your following general."
Three dark toms padded in and slipped a word with Knife. The tom narrowed his eyes and raked his claws on the red clay that surfaced the floor.
The three toms were powerfuls too.
a Dark brown tom with amber eyes was called Forest, a black, green eyed called Night, and a white pale eyed tom called ghost.
"I will see how you are later." Knife mewed turning.
"What is it?" Sharp growled turning his attention. "That wild dog, took five warriors."
"Is thats so?" Sharp smiled at Oak, "It is a good thing our newest young general is here."
Knife nodded, "Yes, Oak, this is a chance to boost your popularity, Will you join us?"
Ghost whispered into Nights ear, the tom nodded. Forest stood forward, "Are you sure, what about the last forest born young general?"
Knife looked down.
"I believe in Oak, he does not seem the one to turn tail. If he did then Those below would not approve."
The three toms muttered, looked at the stocky ginger tom and meowed their approvel.
It was now Oaks decision...

(OOC: I'll open a new topic called Wild dog, but keep posting... BTW good your using punctuation! But you know the italice? Its a grey button with an I like this ---> I
you see it with the icons when you reply to a post. Can I suggest using it when you RP a cat thinking, Erin hunter uses it when a cat is thinking, so it would be easier for you?
Egsample:

"I thought so!" Laughed whitewhisker.No, he didn't he can't read minds!Thought fogpaw.)]
Loki
Admin

http://outcastwarriors.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum