Character Database

Keywords

The dog and his Victims

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dog and his Victims

Post by Loki on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:50 am

Sharp had left the small band of cats to seek out Abbysclan. Knife, Oak, Ghost and three workers charged towards the high ridge. "Watch out for rock slides!" Yowled Ghost as the snow unsurfaced ice. Then there it was.

A monster, his ruffled fur grizzly, his odd eyes watchful and his body massive. This was no dog...
"This is a wolf!" Knife shuddered as the beast sniffed the dead workers.
"FOUL MONSTER!" yowled Ghost charging towards it. The wolf turned and snarled, charging down for more blood. It lunged for Ghost, but the "powerful" jumped, it looked like he had went through the wolf, But the wolf was swift. He swung around and before Ghost could react the wolf threw him off the cliff. It watched him go down.

Knife didn't flinch, the workers shuddered. "We can't kill it with force." Knife looked further up where loose rocks hung over a ledge were. "But we can crush it. Oak come with me. Workers, distract it and you'll get off work forever. Don't go till me and Oak signal you."
The workers nodded and hid in front of a rock. Knife crept towards the loose boulders.
Loki
Admin

http://outcastwarriors.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The dog and his Victims

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Oak crept after knife. He looked at the bolders."I bet we have y]the same idea."[i] He thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Knife nodded. They got the bolders and Kinfe nodded down to the workers, who reacted by charging and surrounding the wolf, who smiled and began to toy with the first he caught.
"Now!" Knife hissed putting full force on the boulder.
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:46 am

Oak slammed into the giant boulder and pushed as hard as he could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:02 pm

The boulder cracked and crumbeled before finally tumbling down, the wolf stopped and looked before it cried out in despair.
it took the three workers lives with it. One clung onto the edge, blood pouring out his nose and a gash on his flank. "Help me Knife." He pleaded. Knife overcame him and brought him up. "I need to go to the Death bringer... so my life can be passed on to Those bellow..." Knife nodded and helped the tabby up towards the cave...
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Oak padded after them taking one last look at th wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum