Character Database

Keywords

Generals return

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Generals return

Post by NKninja on Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:34 am

As dawn began to glow outside the Bloodcave, the patrol that was sent to Coreclan came back, their fur splattered with blood, Some of their own.
Fast lead the patrol, having a near deep injury on his chest from one of their warriors. But what he was holding made a sneer of achievement spread across his face.
The other cats that were with him, Twitcher, who was the least injured out of the rest still had blood stained on his paws. And Oak, Who had dried blood spread across his back.
Fast looked around the large den, seeing all the activity going on, and had trouble finding the lord himself. As he looked around the den, as if wasting time, what he was holding began to flinch, and the She-cat opened her eyes, this isn't Coreclan camp she Thought and began to wriggle helplessly even more from the general, looking more like a scruffy kit then anything.
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Re: Generals return

Post by Loki on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Several platoon cats stopped to look eagerly at what the generals had brought with them, while cats all around were looking around; terrified and angry. Two 'powerfuls' were snarling orders viciously at their underlings and nodding curtly at warriors who reported their business.
Warriors were being led into passageways and the patrol could catch a glimpse of Life following them, his bottle end tail flicking angrily and his successor: Rich, hissing and spitting in clear storm at a terrified warrior.
"I can't believe it, a traitor in our ranks!" was being whispered across the great cave.
"I think he was caught, couldn't of gone far,no... he must have been caught."

A High general known as Zero spotted the bloodied group and came over and odd expression upon his face as he said; "What happened?"
Loki
Admin

http://outcastwarriors.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:44 pm

Fast's eyes adjusted easily to the dim light and turned to Zero " The leader refused to join and attacked us out of pure ignorance." He looked down at the hostage he held in strong grip and dropped her on the floor ", But with this. They will have no choice but to join! I saw it in his eyes, he wants more warriors to his alligence. If we convince him that his warriors are leaving him, he is sure to join." he then pushed the deaf hostage with his paw, Claws unsheathed "we need all the cats we can get"

OOC: Can we just say Fast has an akward look on things?
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:59 pm

OOC: if you please Smile
IC:
Zero shook his head, "Kill her. We have too much trouble on our shoulders as it is, unless you really feel this is worth it Fast?"
He shook his head ounce more, "Play with that clan as you please, The Lord has no desire of allegiance by force. If that were so then they may already be plotting to double cross us. Use their bodies as carving toys for your platoons and teach them how to fight and kill with that clan, we have no use of weaklings to scared too join our ranks."

He looked around as a warrior came, "It is believed the traitor has gone, High general, sir."
He bowed in fear.
"Stand," mewed Zero calmly, "Tell your comrades to eat and sleep, The traitor was gravely wounded, he cannot be alive long."
The warrior left, "That is the Lords way, If we treat our comrades with respect and trust than we are stronger and tighter then that of a leader who is cold and shields his feelings from his clan..."
Loki
Admin

http://outcastwarriors.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja on Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:18 pm

Fast calmly looked down as the she-cat began to moan and attempted to stand up, but he forced her down with a strong push of his paw. " Then from this moment on, they will experience hell!" He growled in amusement, picking up the hostage and walking away towards general Fallenwing who was practicing his pounces with his underling. He knew that he would as well be amused with the idea of messing with a clan, as he was in one before his role as general.
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:26 am

OOC: Am I supposed to be in this?

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja on Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:33 am

OOC: if you like. I did post your characters name, your okay to.

IC: Fallenwing leapt onto his underling with half of his full force, claws unsheathed but trying not to rake her pelt. But instead of his underling Dodging the fairly weak pounce, he rammed into her. " And why is it you didn't dodge that?" Fallenwing growled deeply to Makka, " We've been training for nearly the whole day and you couldn't dodge that?!"
" I'm sorry, I should have been quicker next time"
" Apologies will take you nowhere!" He snarled " Do it again, and this time I don't want you hesitating!"
Right before Fallenwing was going to pounce again, He was interrupted by Fast, the tom beside him and throwing the She-cat in front of him. " And why do i have a forester in front of me?" he said, his tone still annoyed from the underling, " Would you like to help me return this she-cat to her home?" he simply mewed, Keeping his paw on Flake's shoulder. Fallenwing narrowed his eyes, knowing the scent the she-cat held within her resembled the Searclan scent. He smirked remembering what that clan did to him. " And how can i help?" he asked.

Flake felt as if she was prey on the dirt floor. Her eyes held wide open, she read the two generals lips ( or mouths) What were they going to do to her clan, or worse.. HER? She struggled under Fast's paw, attempting to escape, but easily, Fallenwing slammed her head into the ground and the lights around her grew black and cold.
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum