Character Database

Keywords

The downfall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The downfall

Post by Loki on Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:23 pm

over four hundred cats sat atop the bloodcave roof all staring up at the ominous clouds. Their claws un-sheafed and sharpened, battle ready with dire intentions. The sat around a pile of sticks, collected and piled.

then came the lord himself. He was a large cat. Now fully grown his very presence was daunting. Life padded by him holding a shining stick. Life placed the shining stick on top of the pile and Falsecall mewed coolly, "You sure?"
Life smiled coldly, "Have I ever been wrong?"
Apparently not because Falsecall had pressed no further.

The black clouds above rumbled and flashes of lightening cracked across the down. "Stand away," Life laughed and they obeyed.

As fast as it came it was gone. A large whit blast of lightening cracked down towards the pile and flashed upon the silver stick before sparks and flame danced upon the pile.
"Warriors!" Cried Life, "Collect a flame and take it to the forests, be swift before it dies.
With little hesitation; cats came forward, took a stick and began to disappear down tracks.
mostly platoons and generals would be left. Yes, their chance was about to come.
Loki
Admin

http://outcastwarriors.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The downfall

Post by Gast on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Oak sat calmly as the bolt came and ignited the pile.
He the watched the warriors take a burning stick and run toward the forest with no emotion.He was thinking about his old friends.
"DAYSTAR!" He thought. He then ran toward the forest.

OOC: we got a traitor!

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:28 pm

OOC: dewclan are on their side... so they wouldn't attack dewclan...
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:23 pm

OOC: Why not change it and have Oak protect TawnyClan? Isn't that his birthplace anyway?

IC: Fallenwing watched in complete awe at the raging flames, This would bring them victory to all the clans, and claim it as their own!
Makka sat next to him as most of their- his platoon sat anxiously behind them, Excited and frightened faces scattered on each one of them.

The time is now Fallenwing thought, the flames reflecting in his cold blue eyes. He turned as he noticed the ginger pelt of Oak running with the warriors, But why with no fire? What was he thinking?
Leaving without the lord's order! " My lord" he began softly " It seems General Oak has other plans then whats at stake"
This didn't matter to him, but he realized it coming, just from his tone in the grass lands.
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:08 am

Falsecall smiled warily, "It was expected, but all is fine I assure you."
(You can randomly post cats spreading fire throughout the clans if you please Razz)
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:53 am

OOC: Really? Sweet! BURN BABY BURN!!

IC: Keeping his eyes on the betraying general he nodded to the lord and kept quiet, licking the scar on his chest and digged his claws into the ground in eagerment to have blood sweep across his paws again.
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Gast on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:55 am

Ooc: tawnyclan it is

Gast

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja on Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:07 am

OOC: are we attacking the Abyssclan territory as well? If so i will start on the Darkclan territory, as they will easily get there through the DewClan territory.
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:39 pm

(Abbysclan, Tawnyclan, Searclan, Coreclan and Darkclan will be burnt).
Falsecall licked his lips. "Fallengwing, you, general Juro and General Oak's platoon will destroy what is left of the cats from Sear and Coreclan, you will then meet with Stormclaw and his platoon and go towards Tawnyclan before Midnight. Zero, Ice and Fast have all been placed around the territories and will kill any escapee's. Quail and Frost along with Twitcher will attack Darkclan leaving Akaila and Manson to attack Abbysclan. this will happen until sun rise when you all give them their choices; Surrender and bow, run or die.
We will meet back here to eat and then appear ounce more after a sun shift. Do you understand?"
Loki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NKninja on Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Fallenwing nodded curtly and stood up, Commanding his platoon and General Oak's as well to grab the flames and wait for his next order. " I Understand," He gave one last glance at Falsecall before running down the ravine with the fire whiskers near his face. His underling and platoon right behind him, looking anxious with the fire, but as well excited.
His pace quickened as he made sharp turns through the steep and unsteady trail. The memories of his past, his kit, his parents, vanished in an instant as if engulfed with madness and corruption to the hell that was breaking loose on the dark, clouded night!

Another flash of lightning struck in the distance, bringing an unsettling wind with it. ( I'll start with Searclan, Juro will take Coreclan as they have less cats)
NKninja

Back to top Go down

Post by Longstorm on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:07 am

OOC: Seeing as I live in many of said Clans, can I just add for my own comfort that a major rainstorm is about to break out?
And I just wanna paint a scenario (for fun): If Abyssclan is set ablaze, twolegs will come to put the fire out - one of the perks to living so close to the two-leg place.
Darkclan would be the hardest to hit as their camp is far up in the mountains - the less oxygen, the less fire. Tawnyclan would be able to escape their fire since their camp is so close to the river.
Dewclan (I know, I know, but still) wouldn't have much trouble since their territory is so damp.
Dunno about the pseudo-Clans, but the two=legs would tend to their territory after Abyssclan and Tawnyclan.

We made our land fireproof. It's our own fault, lol.

Siggie:
Proud Founder of LS's Group

Click here for Newest Warrior Map!
Spoiler:

Butterflies = To Tribes

Hawk = To Dwellers

Funny Moon = Blood Stones

Half-Moon = Moonfall
Longstorm
LS's Group
LS's Group

Back to top Go down